Search Results for: "politics"
Let's discuss if he is worth it or not. Ignoring his speech, ignoring his comments, lets discuss about his performance on Ground-Zero.
Too much arrogance. One-man-rule (kinda pseudo dictatorship)
Sure Arvind Kejriwal has done fine enough in sector of Health and Education. But still, thinking about long future (and analysing his political work-doings) we should not choose him a Chief minister for long. A few of points to support this:
1) His whole party seems to be only he himself and Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sasodia. But you can't run whole govt. by just 2 people. You need a good cabinet to do it.
2) Expulsion of so many intellects one after another (Yogendra Yadav, Kumar Vishwas, Bhushans etc.)
3) He's advertising his own name always (though that's how Indian politics is going with right now) like everything is done by he himself and none else.
You could give 3 terms to Shiela Dixit and not him!
Shiela Dixit got 3 terms in Delhi and even after having same govt. in centre, she could not even touch normal middle/lower class of people ever. Kejriwal is continously showing results at least:
3) Transport (DTC and Metro subsides for students, women etc.)
4) Bridges and Flyovers
5) Cheap water and electricity
6) Metro stations have wifi now
7) Finally the govt. starting to conserve Yamuna water in monsoon to handle in summers.
8) Rs 1 crore compensation to martyrs
9) Trying to control pollution
..... and what not?